Home Depot and Citibank offers specialized credit cards for independent consumers and businesses. Hope Depot’s Consumer Credit Card have features that help boost the purchasing power of private customers, such as 0% interest for storewide and online offers paid within 6 months, 0% interest on building materials paid within 12 months, and 0% interest in heating and air conditioning purchases paid within 12 months.
On the other hand, businesses can take advantage of any one of Home Depots two most popular business cards, which are Commercial Revolving Charge Card and Commercial Account. The former has lower monthly payments, but it does not allow the card owner to track purchases using PO Number, Job Name, Job Number or Buyer Name. Both of the cards feature itemized billing and special cards for buyers or employees. The Commercial Account does not charge an annual fee.
About Home Depot
Home Depot is the largest home improvement retail supplier in the world. It was established by Bernie Marcus and Arthur Blank with the help of merchandising expert Pat Farrah and investment banker Ken Langone and merchandising expert Pat Farrah in 1978. The two pilot stores opened in Atlanta, Georgia on the 22nd of June, 1979. With their goal to become a one-stop shop for DIY enthusiasts, the first stores offered 25,000 SKUs in 60,000 square feet warehouses – a lot more than what the average warehouses at that time can hold.
Home Depot’s growth from the early 80s to the early 90s led to its entrance to the NASDAQ and the New York Stock Exchange. The company penetrated Canada in 1994, and then Mexico in 2001. These days, the company has procurement offices in India, China, Canada, Mexico, and India. It also has 2,200 retail stores in various locations including Guam and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Part of Home Depot’s success is attributed to its strategic product alliances with the biggest brands in the industry, such as RIDGID tools, Ryobi tools, Cub Cadet lawn equipment, and LG Appliances.
How To Apply for a Home Depot Credit Card Online
If you are applying for the Home Depot Consumer Credit Card, you need to be at least 18 years old with a valid Social Security Number.
For independent consumers:
- Pull up your browser and go to www.citicards.com/cards/acq/Apply.do?screenID=3211&app=UNSOL&siteId=PLCN_HOMEDEPOT&langId=EN&sc=30005&mfl=false&SALE_AMT=0.00-&SALE_AMT=0.00
- Provide the necessary information, including your financial details and Social Security Number.
- Click the “Continue” button.
- Verify your application details then finish the application as instructed by the website.
For business customers:
- Pull up your browser and go to www.citicards.com/cards/acq/Apply.do?screenID=3270&app=UNSOL&siteId=PLCR_HOMEDEPOT&langId=EN&sc=40012&mfl=false for the Commercial Revolving Charge Account.
- Alternatively, visit https://www.citicards.com/cards/acq/Apply.do?screenID=3271&app=UNSOL&siteId=PLCR_HOMEDEPOT&langId=EN&sc=45014&mfl=false for the Home Depot Commercial Account
- Provide the necessary details about your business, as well as the authorized officer signature. The Home Depot Commercial Account requires parent company information and business banking details as well.
- Click the “Continue” button.
- Check if all application details are correct, and then finish the application as instructed by the website.
Home Depot Credit Card Home – www.myhomedepotaccount.com
Home Depot Credit Card Information – http://www.homedepot.com/c/Credit_Offers