Old Navy and GE Retail Bank provide their loyal customers with a fashion-oriented credit card and rewards card in one. Old Navy Credit Card or Old Navy Visa Card both hold a variety of perks and privileges for its users, including a $5 reward card for every $100 spent at any of their affiliate stores. Aside from this, Old Navy Card holders get 1 point for every dollar wherever it is accepted. A $5 reward card is issued for every 500 accumulated points, which can be redeemed at any Old Navy, Banana Republic, Gap, Athleta, and Piperlime store.
Card holders also get exclusive sales and promotions, along with special birthday savings. The company even provides advance notices for card holders who want to be updated with the latest fashion trends and sales events.
About Old Navy
Old Navy is the family-centred line operated by Gap Inc. Its goal is to provide family must-haves at affordable prices and to make shopping a fun experience, instead of a chore. It also aims to bring fashion to everyone in all social classes as they believe that being fashionable is not just for rich people.
The name “Old Navy” was derived from a bar in Paris. Established in 1994, the company reached $1 billion in sales within four years, and today it has become one of the biggest apparel brands in the world. It has over 1,000 retail stores across the globe, with branches in Japan, Canada, Puerto Rico, and the USA. Their online stores, on the other hand, ship to more than 90 countries worldwide.
How to Sign up for Old Navy Account eServices
Those who have an active Old Navy Card can sign up for an Old Navy Account eServices. If you do not have one yet, you may check out oldnavy.gap.com/customerService/info.do?cid=44689 and click “Get a Card” to proceed with an online application. Otherwise, you may continue with the instructions below.
- Pull up your browser and go to eservice.oldnavy.com.
- Click “Register.”
- Provide your account number.
- Validate your account information.
- Select a security image and security questions. These will be used when logging on to the website.
- Check the account summary, and then proceed as instructed by the website.
- Upon signing up, you may view your online account by logging in with your username. You do not need to provide a password right away.
- After providing your username, you will see your security image before the site asks you for a password. This is an important security feature. If you do not see the image, you have probably accessed a phishing site.
Old Navy Home – oldnavy.gap.com
Old Navy Card Information Page – oldnavy.gap.com/customerService/info.do?cid=44689&mlink=5151,8562444,10&clink=8562444
Old Navy Credit Card Customer Service Numbers – Old Navy Card 877-222-6868
Old Navy Visa© Card 866-450-5294