The real good reason why many acquire diseases and practice poor lifestyle is knowledge deficiency on health. A cliché as it may seem, but health is wealth. The human body can survive longer than expected when health is well taken care of. But, health is such a vague word to speak. It includes almost limitless things on wellness, lifestyle, diet, diseases, medicine, and all others.
Health.com delivers plentiful knowledge about anything regarding health – physiological, emotional, psychological, social, diseases, and everything. From discussions to breaking news, from guidelines to application, they offer almost everything.
Health.com and Health magazines are owned by Time Inc., a Time Warner Division, which publishes the nation’s best websites and magazines about health and wellness. The website feeds the people with jargon-free and crystal clear information about health that they can apply in their daily lives. Produced by journalists and editors, Health.com delivers trusted, accurate, and up-to-date medical and health information to all consumers.
How to Subscribe to Health.com for Only a Dollar per Issue
To subscribe, there are things that you must first have such as:
- A stable internet connection
- A laptop or computer that you can work on
- Credit/Debit Card
When everything is set, follow these steps:
- Go to www.health.com and click on Subscribe to Health Magazine on the uppermost left corner of the page.
- Select on the subscription span of your choice. But for best deal of $1 per issue, click on 2 years.
- Enter some personal information and address on where to send Health issue.
- Using your credit or debit card, enter your payment information. Read through carefully and always verify as these information are crucial.
- You can receive free news and top stories from Health by checking on the small box from the submitting section, then click on the Submit tab.
- Your first print issue will be mailed 4 to 8 weeks from receipt of order.
Contact Health at http://www.health.com/health/service/contact-us