Like every other bank and financial service provider, M&T bank realizes the need to provide convenient solutions and banking access to their customers. The bank has three distinct set of customers – personal, commercial and business. These three categories of customers can make use of different tools and features through the web banking platform. The online services provided by the bank are quite extensive. There is a provision to open an account online as well as to enroll for web banking if you are an existing customer of the bank. You can access web banking through mobile device as well. To know the guidelines and particulars of such access, you can speak to the customer care representatives as well as chat or get in touch with them online.
This is a bank that is considered to be a reliable financial service partner established from 1856. At the time of its inception it was established as Manufacturers and Traders Bank and today it is one of the largest US commercial bank holding companies. The current assets of the bank are over eighty billion and the bank has over 725 branches. There are over 1500 ATMs across the country and there are more than fifteen thousand employees employed in the different branches. It is considered as one of the best performing regional banks with an established customer base.
How To Gain Online Access At M&T Bank
If you wish to enroll for an online account at M&T bank, you need to satisfy certain criteria. You need to hold a personal, commercial or business account with the bank. The process of opening an account through the online portal is separate from opening an online account. The latter process is described below:
- You need to have access to a computer with working internet
- Log onto the official site of the bank www.mandtbank.com
- You will find the web banking option on the left hand side panel of the main web page
- Here you will find the link to enroll online
- The link to enroll is available in the login page that opens up for web banking customers
- The process for web banking registration begins with selecting an option whether you have a check card or an ATM card, whether you hold a credit card or whether you want to enroll without a card
- You need to fill in the card details if you are a card holder of the bank
- The subsequent steps will take you through account set up which would comprise of selecting user name, password and other details, confirming your identity and bank account details and finally signing into your web banking account