Being able to take care of one’s health is an important thing to do to live life to the fullest, and today, there are a lot of resources online to help a person keep track of his fitness and wellbeing. My Fitness Pal offers resources and information on their website for those who would like to keep their health in top condition. The website can give registered users access to their calorie counter, exercise recommendations, and food as well as health tips to stay in shape. They have a fitness and diet community to offer further support to individuals who are keeping up with an active and healthy lifestyle.
About My Fitness Pal
My Fitness Pal is a website as well as an app which helps track both exercise and diet routines to determine which the best nutrients are for one person along with the caloric intake recommended for them. My Fitness Pal earned 83 points in the Consumer Reports diet rating and was rated as the best free program for overall satisfaction. The website and app aims to help individuals keep better track of their health, diet, and physical activities by offering calorie counters, tools to know how any calories were burned, and which exercises as well as food items are the best to take to stay healthy.
How to Sign Up for a My Fitness Pal Account
Signing up for a My Fitness Pal account is easy. All you need is a working e-mail address to register for your account. Have a gadget to connect you to their website, and make sure you are connected to the Internet before following these steps:
- Click here to get to their website: www.myfitnesspal.com
- At the top right of the page, click on the “Sign Up” link.
- Type in your username, e-mail address, and password on the next page.
- Tick the box if you would like to receive their free newsletters, recipes, and other updates, or untick it if you would rather not.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Check your e-mail inbox for an activation link and you can begin using your account.