Creating an online banking account with Regions will offer several advantages and the enrollment process will take a few minutes of your time. You will end up saving time as well as money if you opt for the online banking as you can transfer funds, pay bills and check on account balances through this secure portal.
You can also download the mobile app to access your online account through your smartphone or ipad. The mobile banking tab will help you to follow the easy steps to enroll for mobile access. The bank strongly urges the customers to sign up for online statements. If you enroll for online banking, it will entitle you for online statements. You can automatically activate the online statements for savings and checking accounts through your online banking account.
Regions is the short form for Regions Financial Corporation which was formed way back in 1971. At that time it was known as First Alabama Bancshares Inc. The holding company was formed with the combination of three banks. The holding company then began operations with over five hundred million US dollars in assets spread across 40 banking locations in Montgomery, Huntsville and Birmingham.
How To Login to Regions Online Banking
If you hold a personal account at Regions, you can easily sign up for an online account on their secure site. It will offer many benefits. You can manage your banking transactions through this account without having to visit any branch. You can help save the environment by saving paper and opting for online statements when you open an online banking account. The process is an easy one:
- Go to official site of Regions bank at www.regions.com.
- Enter you Online ID and username in the boxes on the top left (you can get a online ID or password reminder by clicking the links under the respective boxes.
- Click Login.
How To Register For Regions Online Banking
- Go to the Regions bank home page.
- Click the link on the left saying ‘open an account online’ or ‘Enrol for online banking’
- In the first step you need to verify your bank account information
- Once this step is concluded, you need to choose username and password
- after the online ID and password are created, you need to provide confirmation
- Upon giving the confirmation you would have successfully created the account
Regions Customer Service Number: 1-800-734-4667
Online Banking Registration Page – https://securebank.regions.com/enroll/enrollment.aspx