When you are a customer of Susquehanna bank, you will find it convenient to access your accounts through the online banking facility that they offer. This online banking facility is available 24/7. It is available 365 days in a year. The online banking facility allows the customers to use a number of options from work or from home. Not only can you view the account balances as well as transaction history, you can review the deposit tickets, check images and pay bills online. The funds can be transferred and the account alerts can be set up. Bills can be paid online as well.
About The Susquehanna Bank
Susquehanna is a financial services holding company which owns assets worth eighteen billion and more. There are commercial banking facilities offered and financial services as well. The bank services it clients through the 240 office locations that it has in the mid Atlantic region. The Susquehanna wealth management division offers brokerage, insurance, retirement planning and private banking facilities. There are insurance and employee benefits offered as well as vehicle leasing, settlement services on mortgage and other products. For the personal account holders of this bank, the online banking facility has been created.
How To Login To Susquehanna’s Online Banking Service
The enrolment process begins online at the official website of the bank. The online banking facility has been made for the convenience of the personal account holders. The process of login is simple as enumerated below:
- Before you proceed to enrol for online banking, you need to be armed with the social security number.
- The conveniences and the link to register for the online account can be found at the link given below
- In the first page of the online registration process you need to enter the social security number, the email address and the account number.
- The email address that you enter should be the one which is already on record with the bank
- You need to choose a username and password to login to your account through the online banking feature
- You will need to verify the identity details you provide in the registration process
- If you are unable to verify your identity as per the information provided you will need to approach a branch for enrolling for net banking
- The first page of the online banking registration process is the agreement form whereby you need to read the terms and condition and agree with them before you proceed.
Main page for online banking: https://www.susquehanna.net/WaysToBank/OnlineBanking/
Agreement page of the bank: https://cm.netteller.com/login2008/Authentication/Views/OnlineEnrollmentAgreement.aspx