TransUnion provides their clients with credit information as well as credit management services. They are the third-largest credit bureau in the U.S. and they have been in the business for over 40 years. They offer risk management services for businesses. They provide information and support for private citizens who need help with credit. Today, they provide services to over 45,000 businesses and 500 million clients all over the world.
How to Login to Your TransUnion Online Account
To manage your account online and see information about credit scores, follow these steps to log in:
- Click on this link to get to their homepage: http://www.transunion.com
- At the top left part of the page under the TransUnion logo, click on the “Credit Management & Protection” tab.
- The page will load the tab and at the right side of the newly loaded part of the page, you’ll see a “MEMBER LOGIN” button.
- Click on the “MEMBER LOGIN” button. A new page will load where you will have to select which product you have. There are three options: TransUnion Credit Monitoring, TransUnion Total, and TransUnion Plus.
- Click on the “LOGIN” or “Click here to login” buttons to be redirected to the respective login page for the kind of TransUnion product you have.
- The next page will load and there you will have to enter your username and password before clicking on the login button.
How to Register for a TransUnion Online Account
Before being able to manage your account online, register first by following these steps:
- Click on this link to get to their homepage: www.transunion.com.
- Click on the “SIGN UP” button to the right of the “Member Login” button.
- A new page will load where you will have to fill out all fields. Enter your complete name in the respective boxes, complete address, your email address, the last four digits of your Social Security Number, and your date of birth.
- Click on the “Submit and Continue to Step 2” button at the bottom to complete the registration process.
Helpful Info & Links
Free Annual TransUnion Credit Report Contact Number: 877-322-8228